- Order number: 1293-00
- E no.: 920839259
- EAN: 4013456330214
- installation height for built-in luminaires or loudspeakers max. 100 mm
- consists of front and rear parts
- only in combination with front rings 1293-16 up to 1293-71, in facing concrete with front rings 1293-80 to 1293-87
- incl. support elements for installation heights 100/150/200 mm
KompaX® 1 concrete installation housing
KompaX® 1 housing system for fitted downlights and loudspeakers in concrete ceilings with wide range of accessories for almost all applications. Height-adjustable using intermediate frames. The various front parts make it extremely practical.
- Housing system for fitted downlights and loudspeakers
- For on-site mixed concrete and prefabrication
- For precise installation openings from Ø 160–300 mm
- For device installation depths up to 200 mm*
- For ceiling thicknesses from 180–300 mm*
- Tolerance compensation during slab ceiling installation
Technical processing instructions/standards
- for ceiling thicknesses from 18 up to 30 cm. Please contact us if the ceiling thickness is greater than 30 cm.
- use only certified (EN 60598) luminaires which are suitable for direct installation on normally flammable materials
- luminaire installation heights up to 200 mm; please contact us for heights greater than 200 mm
- allows installation of additional lighting or loudspeaker accessories, EIB components, emergency supply units, etc.
Built-in installation downlights with TC lamps, lamp output max. 90 W* (e.g. 3 x TC-D 26 W or 2 x TC-T 42 W). Use only built-in luminaires tested to EN 60598-1 suitable for installation on normally flammable building materials. Luminaire installation depth without intermediate frame max. 100 mm. Luminaire installation depth with intermediate frame max. 200 mm. (*Even higher system performance is possible with an intermediate frame)
*For installation depths > 200 mm and ceiling thicknesses > 300 mm, please contact us. Telephone: +49 (0)2355.809.61