- Order number: 1282-76
- E no.: 920896829
- EAN: 4013456548442
- One-part housing for holding the HaloX® magnet Art. No. 1299-67
- Toolless combination entry for M20/M25 conduits
- Conduit entry limitation to prevent the need to shorten the conduit inside
HaloX® concrete installation housing (precast concrete)
System HaloX® is designed as a single piece for fitting in precast concrete. The housings can easily be aligned on the formwork table by means of markings on the housing. The housing with pre-fitted mineral fibreboard allows easy glueing and the housings can be turned by 360° on the formwork table even after glueing. Housings with pre-fitted front parts to hold the magnet (Art. No. 1299-67) are available for magnet attachment. Laying tolerances which may occur during the fitting of panel elements are compensated for via the housing sizes in connection with a variable cut-out area. Because of the compact dimensions of the housings, the reinforcement can easily be placed around the housing. For luminaires or loudspeakers with installation depths equal to or greater than 110 mm, the installation compartment of the HaloX® housings can be increased on the on-site concrete building site by means of extension rings. The fitting of the conduits on-site takes place without the need for tools for M20/M25 conduits without any internal shortening of the conduits.
- For precast concrete slab ceilings and wall elements.
- 3 housing sizes with and without tunnel
- Single-part housings with integrated mineral fibreboard for easy adhesive fixing
- One-part housings with plastic panel for magnet attachment
- Toolless opening technology for entries M20/M25
- Compensation for laying tolerances on the concrete building site
- Optimal thermal management on the basis of maximum surface contact to the concrete